Treatment- How To Use
Vamousse Head Lice Treatment is proven to kill 100% of Lice and Eggs within 15 minutes in scientific tests. Vamousse Head Lice Treatment is proven to be effective with one application and is suitable for adults and children 2 years and older.
How to Use
- Wrap a towel around the shoulders and neck.
- Use a comb to detangle hair whilst dry.
- Divide hair into three or four sections, securing each with hair clips.
- Working with one section of hair at a time, remove clip and part the hair inch by inch in order to apply the mousse.
- Begin at the scalp and run a generous line of Vamousse Head Lice Treatment from scalp to hair tip.
- Thoroughly massage the mousse in, working from the roots down.
- Break the foam down into a liquid to ensure hair becomes fully saturated.
- Once hair has been fully saturated for 15 minutes use the nit comb provided to remove all dead Lice and Eggs.
- Comb from the scalp downwards when removing dead Lice and Eggs.
- Vamousse Head Lice Treatment must come into contatct with all Lice and Eggs to be effective.
- Hair must remain saturated with Vamousse Head Lice Treatment for 15 minutes.
- Dead Eggs will remain attached unless combed out.
- It is important to clean the nit comb with a paper towel or tissue after running through one section of hair.
- To complete the treatment by shampooing and drying the hair.
- Depending on the length of hair your may have to use the entire contents of the can.
Do Not Worry
- If you see live lice moving within the hair, this shows the process is working.